Thursday, January 06, 2011


Then and Now!
I recently happened to stumble by latest pictures of an actress, who was major superstar of her times.Unrecognisable, behind wrinkled skin,if I hadn't read the caption below her picture, I would never know that it was her.To say I was shocked would be an understatement. This graceful lady was unbelieveably beautiful in her hey-days.Couldn't help but wonder how tough it must be to be so beautiful and see that beauty dwindle with each passing day.Especially for someone ,whose face took her career to dizzying heights.There's beauty in those wrinkles, they talk of a life well lived,of a family raised,of knowledge.But in a world where we are too busy becoming clones of each other,does anyone really care?,So often I am judgemental about the need to look "eternally young" ,botox,lifts and such.Who can tell what must go on behind all that craziness!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home